Thursday, August 2, 2012
Figuring it out...
Im taking lessons from my amazing husband, I find my self speaking less and listening more. My momma told me God gave me two ears and one mouth on purpose. I have a heart the size of Texas, and everything that comes from that place inside me passionately and like a mighty rushing river. Im learning that everything I feel to say, doesn't always have to be said. Relationships and community are impor
tant, they come way before politics and agendas. When people leave my presence, I hope they feel the love and compassion and mercy being poured out of me bestowed on me from above. When we line up on either side of any line in the sand, Tug-of-war begins, and really no one wins. Relationships are not built, people are not met, love is not share. Personally, I do my best not to draw lines, I try my hardest to meet people where they are at and share a love that is bigger than myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment