Monday was a decision day for me. What to wear, why to wear. When I finally put my clothes on I was wearing (top to bottom) earrings, a necklace, long sleeve over tank top, a bracelet, pants, and shoes. Whoo-hoo. I was presentable, cute, and I was proud. I was grateful to have a wardrobe of clothes and not to be running around half neck-ad.
Tuesday I wore a cardigan over shirt over a tanktop, necklace, headband, skirt (total shocker!), and shoes. IT was hard. I wanted to be able to just grab something and go. It is so easy to just pop out of bed, throw on some sweat pants, and grab a shirt. Especially because I am a stay home mom. NO one is going to see me anyway. Granted, in the future I won't be requiring myself to wear 7 things so maybe it won't be as complicated.
But right now, I am trying to figure out for myself how to dress with out a ridiculous amount of fuss that in the end is presentable and functional. Where is the line?
Today, I have no answers for anything. Today, I am lost right where I need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment